Boomerang Alternative All Stop/Play

I feel like this might have been asked before, but outside of the new
"side car" is there any other way to use, say a Boss single FS5 type of
switch to access the all stop/all play function of the Boomerang?
Certainly the switch on the Boomerang itself works fine (though it seems
to be slightly less sensitive than the "loop" switches), but as a singer
as well as a guitarist, I have found it distracting to look down to make
sure I hit it correctly.

Any ideas?
John