From: john floridis [mailto:john@johnfloridis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:53 PM
To: Delight Loopers
Subject: Boomerang Alternative All Stop/Play

I feel like this might have been asked before, but outside of the new "side
car" is there any other way to use, say a Boss single FS5 type of switch to
access the all stop/all play function of the Boomerang?  Certainly the
switch on the Boomerang itself works fine (though it seems to be slightly
less sensitive than the "loop" switches), but as a singer as well as a
guitarist, I have found it distracting to look down to make sure I hit it
correctly.

Any ideas?
John