Re: Boomerang Alternative All Stop/Play/ RC300 vs Rang III

looking at the new RC-300 im starting to have my doubts about the
boomerang being the best current stomp looper option for singers
songwritters
we might argue that the rang´s size beats it,bit uf u add the side car
which i see is almost "a must" size becomes irrelelvant now,plus the
price tag of those 2 together doesnt make it any more atractive...
i dont know which one requires more tap dancing and on of the things
im most curious about the Rc300 is if you can have different loop
lenghts on the 3 tracks...
There is no manual yet but from looking at the videos the buttons on
RC300 seems to be very well laid out,including the all start/stop
functions
any further thoughts?

--
www.luis-angulo.com