Re: Demo of Loopy HD (out next week)

Hey Sylvain,

Wow - that's one great looking little device!  Do you have any idea what
the latency of these is like? Given that it's bluetooth, I'd be a bit
concerned that there'd be a bit of a delay before registering a press,
which would play merry havoc with the timing.

Loopy'll definitely work with traditional pedals though, via MIDI - not
quite yet, but I'll be adding MIDI support really soon.