Re: Demo of Loopy HD (out next week)

Hi,
I don't own one, so I can't really speak to its latency.  It should be
tolerable, given that it's supposed to fill a music function (if one
that's not as timing critical as looping).  I think the issue with
Bluetooth might have more to do with dropped connections...

Good to hear about the midi pedals, I'll keep an eye out for your updates.

Sylvain