RE: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

Thinking about words that describe Steve Jobs.

Evangelizer

Synthesizer

Designer

Visionary

Businessman

Authentic

I agree with some of the other folks.  GUI's would've happened regardless.  Parallel development in technology is bizarrely, and frustratingly, common.  Even iTunes- remember Napster?  It was one of the first steps in the directions of iTunes.

SJ had a great ability to "steal with his eyes" then pull it all together and roll it out as something else that appealed to the sense of simplicity and beauty in all people - then charge a premium for it.

There are other things that he did that weren't necessarily things I'd want my children to do - but his path was his and he lived it profoundly.

RIP

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

Plish

Michael Plishka