Tryin' Not to sound

as any butt-kissing-type o' thing but:

I fired up my e-mail client 2 hours ago,
and ever since I have been going through all of these fabulous links,
discussions that recent LD-posts are full of!

This community has severely changed the way I think, do and participate with the thing called music, today.

And to double my plea from the 5/4-post, I hope everyone stays and participates in the list,
and dont put all content on LD's Facebook-page, cause I dont have an account there anymore!

Thanks to everyone!

--
Petri Lahtinen

http://www.petrilahtinen.com