Re: Loop a Hang?

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Dust Bunnies <mech3@m3ch.net> wrote:
Then I realized the music I'd put together sounded like "HAPPY CALYPSO MUSIC, MON!' and I hated it.

Ha ha CLASSIC!! I have to agree that Steel band sound is pretty terrible aint it... Was always one of the drawbacks of the Notting Hill Carnival... shame cos the IDEA of a hand beaten musical intrument from an oil drum appeals greatly... Now if only Test Dept had made one, or Neubauten, they might make it work!

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com