Re: Looper's Delight Compilation IV...

I echo your toughts !
Just got my CDs today: the artwork is great and it sounds very PRO !
The first track, by Rick Walker, sounds like a perfect opening, the overral sound is great..I can wait to going deep into each song on this evening.

Unfortunately there's not webiste where to buy it, at least at the moment.
Hope it will be...in the meanwhile...if you are in Santa Cruz...follow Dust Bunnies suggestion !

-f
www.eterogeneo.com