From: Douglas Baldwin [mailto:coyotelk@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 5:10 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com;
Loopers-Delight-d@loopers-delight.com
Subject: I'm back.

Greetings fellow Loopers and Loopees,
    I'm returning to the fold, or folding and returning, as loopers often
do...
    After a bout of gigging in conventional musical ideoms, I'm performing
live looping again. I've just done a couple of gigs so far, but will be
ramping up more and more throughout the winter with the goal of very
steady
loop-gigging by next Spring. I'm on Long Island, New York - are there any
other loopers on this cigar-shaped object?
    I'm looking forward to contributing to the community again, and after
reading a few Digests and scanning the newsgroup archives, it's good to
see
so many names I recognize AND intelligent commentary from names I DON'T
recognize.
    I'd like to hear from anyone who live-loop-gigs regularly, and any
loopers on LI. Feel free to check out my web site: www.TheCoyote.org.
    Live looping is audio karma.
    Douglas Baldwin: the Coyote Loops!