Re: Looping for rehearsal, record/listen/record/ ...

Just to close the loop (groan),  here's a link to a post in the SooperLooper forum that contains the script I wrote for doing alternate record/playback in SooperLooper.   Works for any number of bars with arbitrary meter and tempo changes.

http://www.essej.net/slforum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1383&p=2666#p2666

Cheers,
Mike