Re: LD CD IV, UK/euro distrib

Hello Simeon,

Many thanks...

As yet there is no video footage of my looping escapades... Audio only at
the moment. I am a relative newbie compared to many of you but am planning
on building up a whole album of my loop based music. Some will be my own
compositions/improvisations and others I am commissioning from colleagues

The track I have on the LD CD IV is available to listen to (and download)
on my website.

On that subject, I have now updated the website with links to all the
participants of the LD CD IV and the CD is available from my shop:
http://www.billythompson.co.uk/shop.html

I very much look forward to hearing more feedback, and may I congratulate
the other participants on the CD also,

Regards,

Billy
http://www.billythompson.co.uk