Re: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

I'm an upright bassist and clawhammer  (punk) banjo. If I did an "extended dance version" of one of my songs it may reach 1:11.

11:11?!?  I've played with too many "jamming" guitar soloists that the thought of an 11 minute song scares me.

That being said I'm always up for a challenge. I may embark upon said endeavor.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm & Fire