Re: Re: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Raül Bonell wrote:
what about a new Chain Tape collective release about it? Say, CT-11 :) Michaels?
also Stephan wrote:
"
The chain tape collective project would become a double CD, as it should contain 11 artists, which sums up to 144 minutes...
Unless we chain together 5-6 duos...;-) "

Personally,  since I suggested this project,   I'd prefer to keep it
less formal and include a lot more people than could fit on a CT-project
CD.

Even a double CT project with 11 artists on it would end up being exlcusionary
and I really wanted to involved the entire live looping community in this.

To that end,

I'm intend to create a Band Camp page where everyone can submit to (if that's possible)
so there is a central place where everyone can go to hear the projects.

with all due respect to the wonderful CT collective.

yours,   Rick