Re: WHERE TO POST 11/11/11 @ 11:11?

Rick bandcamp is still very usable for free or pay what you want however
you could do this project as we do on ImprovFriday, post all trax to
DripBpx public then post the links all together on in however you want to
currate it.  You could do it all on the LD FB page. Possibly create a Ning
page though I'm not sure it's free as we pay for hosting ImprovFriday.

Jim