FS/SPAM: EDP+ and Diamond Memory Lane

EDP+ w/ footswitch: $700 ship/pp (negotiable)
VERY GOOD condition. Everything works properly, no issues at all. I
have two of these though, and I'm moving towards a laptop setup.

Diamond Memory Lane: $360 ship/pp
100% analog delay (two mn3005 chips), up to 600ms delay. Tap tempo and
modulation.

External jack to control tempo with a momentary switch. Also has a
switch for switching between quarter note and dotted eighth delays, as
well as a switch for the modulation on/off.

Pedal is in good condition and comes with original adapter as well as
a converter cable for the pedal power 2 supply.

Both are shipping from Chicago, IL or Kansas. I'm moving on Monday, so
I'd like to sell/ship these before then.

Continental u.s. plzzzzz.