Re: What do YOU do when creativity dries up?

I have a set of index cards I maintain and turn to when things dry up...

Each card contains one entry;

What would Brian Wilson do?

What would Joni MItchell do?

What would Glen Campbell do?

What would Prince do?

What would Gang of Four do?

and so on.

I've never had to draw a second card... and there has never been a case where the card and the current project were unable to find some point of meaningful engagement... nor has the result ever been anywhere close to detectable vis a vis the inspirational source taken from the card. And it's very often shed new light on what seems to be an intractable situation :)

It's been a wonderful tool for me... highly recommended :)

Phil :)