From: Lindsey Walker

Sent: Nov 4, 2011 8:38 PM

To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Subject: Re: What do YOU do when creativity dries up?

May I add, "Now that I'm awake, what can I do about my dreams?"
Lindsey
On Oct 16, 2011 9:38 AM, "BC" <compguy2@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm sure this has been covered in the past before my time here. Perhaps
it's a good thing to take a fresh look at the phenomenon and coping
strategies from time to time.

What do you do when the creative flow diminishes into a creative drip and
then seemingly dries up completely? You sit at your instrument to come up
with some new ideas and......nothing!

You have a vague sense that your passion is just not there. You might even
feel "cludgy" and awkward at the instrument. Aside from letting time pass,
would anyone like to share their strategies for minimizing time spent in
the creative desert?

Brian