Re: Guitar wiring.. Is this dangerous???

"Would you connect the ground (or rather NEG) on a 9v Wall Wart power cable with the ground on a guitar? This WILL fix my hum problem, but Im dont know if its legal."

Would I? No, I use a battery (power supplies fail without warning, wires get frayed, etc. actually, little of the decision would be safety oriented as long as the supply was 300mA or less.)

But that ground on the power source NEEDS to go to the central ground to function properly (usually all grounds are wired to the back of the vol. pot.) Do that, and you should be fine.