From: Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: david kirkdorffer <unstrungone@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: 1.1.11

Hi David,

I think you probably missed my post to L.D. a couple of weeks back, so I'll mention it again:

I encouraged everyone on this list on 11/11/11  at either 11 a.m. or 11 p.m. in whatever their
time zone is,  to begin recording an improvisation that is constrained to 11 minutes and 11 seconds.
We'll put everything up on a BandCamp page (which I haven't put up yet, but Michael Peters might have already).

It's the *11/11/11 at 11:11 for 11:11 Project*

In the last couple of days, I also posted a posting for some interesting ways to think about playing in
11/8 a couple of days ago for anyone who wants to take that on.

I hope you'll participate.

Yours,  Rick