Fwd: Steve Jobs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: william middlemiss <billymiddlemiss@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: Steve Jobs
To: Elmer Fuddski <jakebrakesrule@yahoo.com>

The bubble's going to burst, and Ill tell you why:

1)The first to run out and get new Iphones were college students, most companies are hiring from inside, or competitors. When these college students get into the workforce, they are going to be unemployed for a long time.

2)The average computer user has no use for upgrades, or hardware with capacities beyond a certain point. Passed this point (a level which current computers are currently at,) there is a significantly lower ROI than previously before. As in: consumers wont have a need for new hardware at the previous levels. Which leads me to

3) Most of the operating systems out there could be streamlined to run on less CPU, as for years, main components of both Microsoft's and Apple's OSs were built on previous code, then added features are integrated into code that exists. Its only a matter of time before all of this is streamlined. At which point the headroom requirements for most tasks will fall.

4)We can already record massive number of tasks on a new IMac, how much more do we need. Yes, most people dont need HD video processing

5) the computing structure is making a shift to 'cloud' computing, which apple has overlooked/been behind on for years

Maybe Im wrong, and the company will put out a massive TV that will revolutionize everything, but the used market is going to blossom with Apple products over the next few years. Their only hope is adjusting their price points before disgruntled workers pull a mutiny as their patents run out.

Discuss?