Re: RE: livelooping. organic

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, phillip wilson wrote:
Korg ESX / EMX .... PERFECT to use live in realtime...

Korg ER ii..... this was what i graduated off, it can be played live off its buttons but even better off a trigger pad such as a handsonic..patch then creating something new with new sounds etc ....again all live and in realtime.

EMU command Station..................
All this sounds fantastic, Phillip.
Would you be into making some short vids to demonstrate what you can do in real time with these instruments? Not the typical stuff, but the approach you suggested
to Craig for is vocal project.  I'm really intrigued.

one quick question........which of these devices does real time sample/playback/manipulation?
I'm assuming the Korg ER and Emu Command Station don't.

thanks for all the in depth posts, by the way. this is a world I've never investigated
but it fascinates me.

rick