Re: 11 11 11

Title: Re: 11 11 11
Isn't that song "If I Could Rule the World" on the radio now in 11/8?

Michael

On Nov 12, 2011, at 8:10 PM, BC wrote:

Ok, here's my entry. Go easy on me, boys. I don't even really know what 11/8 time signature is, so I took my best guess.

This is literally my first piece I've ever unleashed upon the LD members. Usually I do "verse-chorus" type songs with my Boomerang III, so I found this to be quite a challenge.

This is short, rather boring piece, so I spiced it up with some pictures from the Hubble Space Telescope in order to draw attention away from my bad timing. ;)

Thanks for watching!

Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7YXm-9nJMU