Live Looping without "organic" instruments.. is it live looping, "MUSIC" inside (regarding a recent debate)

SO, i have now tried to do live looping with only canned samples. This piece of music (and noise):

is it "live looping" it's four samples on a step sequencer sampler played live, some times i "live" trigger the samples sometimes I use the sequences. Also - this machine (Elktron Octatrack) allows you to "record" live triggering of samples and the effect and changes in playback speed, re-triggering, pitch, length of samples etc that you perform "live"...
Why do I think this is live looping, well... every run through the sequencer is a loop, I can record live all that is captured in the sequence. I try, as I do with ordinary looping, to tweak all the time so that there is development and there is NO way I could ever do this exact recording again. I could stat with the same sounds again but something else would be the result..
(and I use the delay on the octatrack to loop as well... =)

So do YOU consider this a a form of Live Looping.. Enjoy the discussion..

Anders