RE: ANOTHER live looping with canned loops... was: RLive Looping without "organic" instruments....

I find it oddly soothing and quite interesting. It is more than random noodlings… it does have a certain congruency to it.

At times it reminds me of Stymie’s cake in the Little Rascals, and that is never a bad thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41mQr2IJ_Y&feature=related

The fact is, most of you “experts” have been wrong all these years, but until now I’ve held my tongue. The fact is that Stymie was the world’s first looping artist.

Brian