Ambient noise fun...

Today's bit of fun...

        HandSonic HPD-15 -> Line6 M13

With a bit of creative patching on the M13 so that the signal actually
goes into the FX return, runs through effects 3 & 4, to the output, back
to the input, then goes to the looper which is set to pre-FX, then through
effects 1 & 2, then out via the FX send to the monitors.

This gives me two effects pre-loop and two post-loop.

I'm probably driving the household up the wall now by just letting the
loop play over and over again, but this has proven to be a good way to
create ambient, semi-percussive loops. The voice box filter is
particularly fun together with the delay models and particle verb.

Highly recommended.

Mark