Evoloop

Wow, this is very exciting, Matthias.

You should consider a Kickstarter video to help fund it, if you need help.

(If you're ever in Portland OR, I could do such a thing.)

Also, it would be magnificent if there was a portable battery unit that could be purchased as an accessory so one could, say, use the Evoloop, a Rolland Cube, maybe a boss effects pedal or two, and rock it anywhere.

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work!

Also, if you need a sales rep for distributors in the states, I'm currently looking for employment.   :)