Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

I'm now using Boss HR-2 harmonist to make a bass loops from my
harmonica playing. But it's not as fast as I want and not as perfect
in sound quality (but it works anyway!). I read that Boss PS-6
harmonist have much better and faster responce than previous versions
(HR-2 and PS-3,4,5). I like functionality added to PS-6, but I'm not
completely shure will fully wet sound of octave down tone on PS6
enough loud comparing to bypass. Is there anyone who've tried? I also
want to use detune and S-bend.

 I also thought about MicroPOG but it's a bit bigger in size and have
no more features except octaves.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru