Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

I'd be tempted to sell you my Chilidog at $20 but I'm starting to think
mine is damaged or something. I can't believe such a crap pedal, in my
opinion, would get such ringing endorsements from much better musicians
than I.

I tend to favor crap over good stuff but it failed me miserably.

All I know is with my POG pedal and my sansamp it matters not that I'm
backing someone on "bass" by using a $50 fretless minstrel (baritone)
banjo. It sounds pretty good. It beats lugging around my stupid upright in
my Miata. Which looks so silly it's often fun to do anyway.

As you pointed out, it's handling only one note at a time. Maybe that is
why I like the POG so much. Not to much "chording" in my basslines on that
gut string minstrel banjo. Lol

This list is such a great source of knowledge.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and
Electric Light Opry
http://ChazWorm.com