Re: New experiment, live looping/sampling (guitar) play back with rate (speed) set to Just intonation intervals

Listening here now and finding it quite exciting! I like your guitar
tone a lot, guess we share similar tastes on such matters. The
Octatrack seems to be a cool tool. Hope you manage to learn how to
master it as well as you master the guitar.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen