OT: The Wandering Madman West Coast Tour

Howdy all!

Just wanted to let you guys know Ive been touring with a band called
HURT as their soundguy / opening act. The following is a list of
upcoming west coast dates if anyone is interested in seeing this
craziness in person. I typically have a 30min set. Tickets have been
around $12. If you can't make it out, no worries for I will hopefully
be back in 2012!

Lastly, since the band HURT is playing as an acoustic act, they picked
up a cello player for the tour. His name is Yoed Neir and he is an
incredible improv looper. Check him out!      http://www.yoednir.com/

Dec 3 - Neurolux - Boise, ID
Dec 4 - Hawthorne Theater - Portland, OR
Dec 5 - The Tripple Door - Seattle, WA
Dec 7 - Hotel Utah - San Francisco, CA
Dec 8 - The Mint - L.A, CA
Dec 9 - The Roxy - Scottsdale, AZ