Re: KMI Softstep

Yes, I was talking about the Gordius. I thought you asked about
improvements in the Gordius, as you posted it right after some Gordius
text. And I really couldn't imagine it being that hard to save up for
the Softstep, as it is much less expensive than the Gordius. Hope this
doesn't confuse to much.

Per