Re: Logic Pro 199,- download / Mainstage 2.2

Nice price. I bought the MS 2.2 upgrade yesterday. Nice with a
overview page for MIDI binding for me when I play the EWI because an
EWI always sends a lot of simultaneous CC# when you play it and
therefor you can't send just one specific CC# in order to MIDI learn
it. This version also supports 4 and 8 core cpu computers so people
with the 4 core Macbook Pro will get a lot of live juice with MS2. I
have the 2 core i7 MBP and even with the the new hyperthreading that
handles 2 cores as 4 cores I'm not finding MS 2.2 as CPU efficient as
Live 8. But for switching between lots of alternative effect chain
patches MS wins because Live doesn't offer that at all.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen