Re: LP2 - multiply?

Am 10.12.2011 17:21, schrieb bruno kleinefeld:
I was trying to understand if the baby will be able to do "multiply" EDP style.
Searched everywhere but I found only controversial info.

The LP2 doesn't have Multiply.

In case which small new looper has that function?

Vox VDL-1 has multiply via it's  'Resample' function.
It's not far off the EDP style. Most noticeable difference
is that if you end the Multiply late, but less than half way through the
loop,
it will round the loop down to the last whole number.

It has 2 loops, and when you record the second one the default
is for it to be an exact multiple of the first loop.

Rainer Straschill wrote:
The Boss DD20 does something like the EDPs "unrounded multiply" in its delay modes. And I would assume that many delays which allow you to tap the delay time allow you to do that.

            Rainer

...some delays will erase the loop .
(Akai Headrush in delay mode being an example)

I used to use do that on the Lexicon JamMan in delay mode,
...it was easy enough to get the timing right, but half the time it would click badly. It was the only
way I could Mult back in the 90's.

andy