Re: LP2 - multiply? (for Rick Walker)

Rick my dear!

I do not know how this thing among us works :)

You write me, I answer you, and everytime it seems that you do not receive my emails.

One year ago I wrote you twice, about your kind invitation you sent me to the Y2K (did u forget you did it ???), but had no answer. And this happened in the past too.

what is wrong with my emails? :(

 Sounds like someone accidentally got in to some else's spam filter, which reminds me I need to check mine more often.
 Bill