Re: Re: LP2 Random Retrigger - Quarter/Quadruple Speed

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Per Boysen wrote:
What would that speed shift mean in tonal interval, a two octaves up shift?
*Exactly,   two octaves up,  if you begin in 1/4 sample speed mode
or two octaves down,  if you begin in normal sample mode.
*
And I guess you can start looping in Quadruple mode and then take it
down to Normal to achieve doom-grunt-noise sound to your loop?
*Precisely!     also wicked past arpeggios sped up four times sound like
'splashes' of sound which is very cool for noise embellishment.

*

>  (artifacty as hell, but in a very cool way)
I'm kind of used to "the chipmunk sound" and like it for what it is.
That video piece is nice, Rick!
*Thanks, Per!*