Re: How to fix an echoplex footswitch?

It's usually a worn-out switch.  I have replaced that one many times.
Someone around here knows where to get em and what the catalog number is;
I can't remember.

On Dec 13, 2011, at 2:03 PM, marcus kirby wrote:

> The record function on my edp footswitch is no longer working. From
> what I understand, it's just resistors that need to be replaced,
> possibly the footswitch itself?
>
> If I open it up, I should probably just replace all of the resistors,
> yeah?
>
> Any help, i.e. values of resistors would be appreciated.

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans