From: markfrancombe@gmail.com [mailto:markfrancombe@gmail.com] On Behalf Of mark francombe
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:02 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Cass county waltz

Not to derail a thread here, (I've long stopped posting my congrats after Bill posts something, I feel like there should be a button for that on gmail actually.. ) but what I wanted to ask was... what are you guys talking about when you say V and VI and IV actually? its popped up a few times and and I dont know what it means?