Re: BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

I could have sworn I had Loopy2 (had the others). My iPad (I) got erased
when I upgraded my iOS. Now when I try to find "Loopy2" in apps its not
their. I bet it upstairs on desktop where I sync this.
I'm snuggly ensconced in this triple quilted womb I've created for myself
in my freezing house.

 I'm going nowhere.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and