Re: WHY - multiply?

since I think of myself as the creator of this function its a pleasure to read what great users think about it!
its the one function I used a lot personally
and I often felt the desire to change the short base loop after the multiplication, which is possible if multiply happens on a new track and thus only could be done with two EDPs
then again I love unrounded multiply too... does it work on several tracks in some apps?

now this made me type here: