Re: BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

Hi Rick,

As i saw you are not only searching apps that are looping but anything
that you may use in a looping context (sound sources).
There's is now a "show" on sonicstate mentionning the great apps. I
havn't had the time to watch yet but I think there are already 2 or 3
episodes.

There are the sites
http://en.440audio.com/software/
http://www.idesignsound.com/

Regarding the apps, have a look  at :
the new Geo apps from Rudess (based on the free mugician app),
the korgs ims20 and electribe.
soundprism
thumbjam
Curtis