THREE track of Live looping/sampling (getting som EDP style stutter with live sequenced sample)

Still having FUN with the Octatrack.. l like the stutter, random resample that is so cool on the EDP and LP1.. here I use a sequencer pattern that replays a live sampled loop.. All of the sequencer stuff is guitar but i also use retrigg and slices to make it sound strange.. on the first track i use the LoFi distortion of the octatrack to get a dirty sound
Listen with care... strangeness is there.. (the last track is the best, i think.. you might not think so...)

I will soon write down a short piece in the octatrack as looper.. and a LOOPER machine will come... some day..