Re: OT: is really OT: Cigarette

Hi Bill

I relate to all the things you said - the reason for me abandoning the hardware is mainly economical.
We are hitting a real all-time-low with jobs and economical situation here in Finland.

But the other is hat I have never committed myself to acoustic playing and songwriting on that medium,
and now I think I really wanna do that, all other things aside.

But when I got my first looper 3 years ago I started immediately feel my timing improve,
it was really easy to figure out 2-3 guitar parts etc etc. So when I'm again economically fit,
I'll gather around me a space station such as you have on your feet :-)

btw, thanks Bill for introducing me to an artist that I didnt know before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeg9Af7q9Jw

-Petri-