Re: SXSW

I'm already going some Canadian dates in March, but count me in for 2013!

Also, do you ever venture up into Canada?

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 2:32 PM, daniel <daniel@ithinkwethink.org> wrote:
Yeah, I was there in 2010 -- insanity. But if we were able to find a coffee shop or if anyone on this list is based in Austin and could host a house-showcase, that'd be great.

Anyone on here based down in Austin, TX?