Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

Well tht certainly crossed my mind Sylvain, I do infact have an iPhone.. and I am using it a little, but with the things I want to control, EDP Repeater and GR55, the screen is a tad small... and I would ahve to do ALOT of work to change all the templates I have into a teeny tiny version...

having said that... Im waiting for a run in cheapo second hand iPad 1s to come around.. pretty soon I should think...

Any more thoughts..?

ONE in favour of Gordius?