Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:
For what it's worth, the whole tablet environment is going to be in a
state of flux, so having a dedicated controller such as the Gordius
might be the wiser choice.

Thats what I love about tis list... there I was... a state of quandary... 2 sensible suggestions later, and things are beginning to look a bit clearer...

Are you using the Gordius Dennis? Can you answer my specific questions regarding midi-clockage in, and its filterability, and/or ability to commands?
TBH, I only REALLY need the ability to send a stream of notes seperated by "some time", it doesnt HAVE to be by a specific time... but would be the cherry...

Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094