Re: Re: Comparing 2 items of control.

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Per Boysen wrote:
There is only one thing I can think of that would justify buying an
iPod 2 for me: that would be if Five12 releases an OSC control
environment for Numerology.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen
I would agree with you if it weren't for
Jordan Rudesess two amazing iPad2 apps:

Morphwiz and SampleWiz.

These are amazing real time instruments whose use of the
iPads touch controls to create instruments that truly are new.

I've been looking for a performance Sampler like this all of my life.
(note:  Michael Peters,  check it out!)

I'm in love with both of them.

Then, all of the amazing apps for the recording of specialty videos to augment one's
live looping forays, musically.

I have to say,  I"m really impressed with the iPad2.
(and special thanks to Dennis Moser and the several people who recommended
apps for me to try out to get to know it better).

rick walker