From: Glenn Poorman [mailto:glenn.poorman@autodesk.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 9:17 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: FS: Echoplex Digital Pro Plus (mint)

Hi all,

I am selling a mint condition Echoplex Digital Pro Plus.

I have two but these days I am only using one and was keeping the other as a spare. I’ve since decided to just let it go though and have opted to sell the one that has seen the least amount of use. The only sign that it has ever left the box is some blemishes around the rack ears.

The unit came with Loop IV already installed. The manual is a Loop III manual with the Loop IV addendum. There is no foot pedal.

I am asking $700 plus shipping. If you’re interested, please email me at:

glenn at poorman dot ws

I will be putting a page with a photo up on my website later today (www.detroitstick.com).

Later in the week, it goes to EBay if I don’t hear anything.

Thanks,

Glenn Poorman