Re: LP-2 has landed ... already a question

I still haven't booted mine up because I still need to get a power source.

However, many devices that accept SDHC cards and other portable media
don't completely "swallow" the media. I don't think it's much of a
concern. Is your chip so loose that it might actually fall out? Mine
sticks out about 1/4 inch, but doesn't seem likely to fall out.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com