Re: hardware looper with multiply

You might also want to find another recent thread on this subject. It
seems there are many ways to accomplish the "multiply" function even on
loopers which do not have a dedicated button as such. Basically it means
you can create a short loop and then add another layer on top of it which
may be longer than that first (short) loop. It appears there are many ways
to skin this cat.